Effective Construction Cleaning Services
Construction projects can leave a big mess. There is so much more to the remnants that are left behind once all of the contractors and equipment are cleared out than what we notice. So much more than what meets the eye. As an experienced cleaning solutions provider, we are highly familiar with the heavy demands that come along with construction cleaning services. We have the knowledge that we need, the tools and equipment that make cleanup efficient and effective, as well as the staff that makes it possible to restore the beauty in any facility, post construction.
Clean up after construction is not for the faint at heart. It is a large job, with many intricate demands that require a keen eye and extreme attention to detail – all of which we offer our clients as part of our construction cleanup services at Integrity Facility Solutions. We have a division specially designated to construction cleaning, of which is fully supported by our carefully selected dedicated team of service professionals. These highly trained and extensively experienced construction cleaning personnel, harbor the expertise necessary and the skill required to handle any and all scopes of construction cleanup.
At Integrity Facility Solutions, we have a proven track record of success along with the methodology, infrastructure and most importantly the manpower needed to ensure that your project is completed safely and in accordance with the highest standards.
Integrity’s Construction Cleaning Services
Our construction cleaning services include:
- High dust removal from duct work, vents, ceiling pipes, light fixtures, etc.
- Thoroughly washing, dusting and vacuuming all surfaces
- Stain removal of surfaces
- Full sanitation of bathrooms, kitchens and other areas that require such attention
- Complete cleaning of the insides of desk drawers, cabinets, atop ceiling fans, etc.
- Thorough floor cleaning, waxing, as well as buffing
- Comprehensive and complete window and glass cleaning services (including frames and sills)